Stockland Waterlea are delighted to introduce adult Yoga and Tai Chi sessions to be run on the lawn in Summer at the beautiful Stamford Park
Yoga & Tai Chi
at Stamford Park
Yoga does more than burn calories and tone muscles. It's a total mind-body workout that combines strengthening and stretching poses with deep breathing and meditation or relaxation. Tai Chi is also one of the most effective exercises for health of mind and body, embracing gentle exercises and movements for the ultimate tranquillity.
Join in with your neighbours, family or friends on these fantastic classes and meet some new people while keeping fit!
When: Saturday's weekly (please see available dates)
Activity - We will be alternating between yoga and tai chi, please see dates below for which activity will be held each week.
8:00am – 9:00am
Stamford Park Estate, 8 Emmeline Row, Rowville
What to Bring
A towel, yoga mat, water and some sunscreen/hat as this activity is outdoors.
RSVP’s essential. Spots are limited so book in quickly
6th February, 20th February, 6th March, 20th March.
Tai Chi Classes
30th January, 13th February, 27th February, 13th March, 27th March
If you are attending the yoga session the trainer would like you to complete this form - please print it out, complete it and then bring it along with you to your first class.
As always, safety remains our top priority and there will be practices in place to ensure that social distancing and hygiene requirements are met.
· Bookings are essential and classes are strictly capped in line with government guidelines.
Participants are asked to:
· Utilise the hand sanitiser dispensers provided to wash your hands thoroughly before and after class
· Carry a face mask with you
· Avoid touching your face during class
· Bring your own water bottle and do not share with others
· If you have flu-like symptoms including a sore throat, runny nose or fever, or have travelled to virus hotspots in the past 14 days, please keep yourself and others safe and healthy by refraining from attending
All sessions have a Covid safe plan in place which provides a framework for managing risks associated with COVID-19. This includes keeping a record of attendance for the purpose of contact tracing.